Thursday, January 27, 2011

New York City - Where to begin?


Upon my last visit to NYC for New Year's Eve, it was the first time I had ever experienced falling snow in my lifetime, and not just falling snow, BLIZZARD snow. That you could walk into the middle of Broadway and Times Square with no cars was a site unlike any I've ever experienced. At times I was most impressed with the weather and it's natural consequences than I was with museums, Broadway shows or New York Cheesecake. It's pretty unusual for a guy from SoCal to experience actual snow during Winter, and to be in a place that actually feels like all four seasons is reason enough for me to want to move there.

As for my first post on this blog, I will post a couple pictures of me and the blizzard we experienced during the last week of 2010. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and seeing the many pictures I post with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment